My overall goals are:
- post all exercises, projects, code to Github.
- get more involved in the online community via CodeNewbies.org, /r/learnprogramming, StackOverflow, Twitter, etc.
- blog as necessary to reinforce ideas, post solutions, etc.
- spend at least 2 hours of focused study/learning time a day.
- try to avoid being sidetracked by all the shiny things.
- work my way through How to Design Programs, using DrRacket. This is less about learning Scheme/Racket and more about learning how to think about solving problems computationally.
- Coursera’s Intro to Systematic Program Design uses both HtDP and HtDP/2e – do this!
- read Charles Perzold’s “Code” for general computery background.